Sunday 25 May 2008

Susan Sarandon - Sarandon Rules Out Botox

Veteran Hollywood actress SUSAN SARANDON never wants to have surgery - because she is scared of it.

The 61-year-old Pretty Baby star insists she hates the thought of having Botox because the facial immobility caused by the treatment would be detrimental to her acting career.

But Sarandon has not ruled out surgery entirely - insisting she may need to "tighten things up" when she reaches her 62nd birthday.

She says, "Well you know my feeling on Botox, and it's not good for my job to not be able to move my forehead, and you can see my lines anyway. I haven't had surgery either, because I'm afraid of it.

There are so many girls starting to look alike and so far, I've got away with it. But that doesn't mean I won't at some point.

"I'm not ruling out a little surgery around the jaw just to tighten things up, because I'm going to be 62 soon. But it's very frightening and I haven't really had the time to do it."




See Also